TGI friday?
Today is friday. Strangely, I don't feel the excitment in me although a weekend is approaching. Two public holidays fall on the same week making this week very relax and lazy.
Nothing to look forward to at work. Data and manuscript are almost done, minimum bench work or am I just very lazy? Arrgh! Recently catch up with a classmate from melbourne, am so glad she is doing fine and I can't wait to be there! To start afresh (not that I have done something really wrong in Singapore =)) most importantly, to experience life in a different way.
Most of my friends in science field want to further their studies. Even all the interns I have guided, they have moved on to either masters or PhD. I want to keep learning too. Am I ready for it? Do I have the quality and mentality to be a PhD student. Why do people always need a goal for the next 5 years. Can't we all just live a simple life for the next 50 years?
I have started to save since a month ago. Its really torturing when I have to control my shopping (favourite activity besides sleeping). No more eating out. Limit my drinking to only once a week! But THAT definitely helps in losing weight.
Gastric pain is still bothering me. Bloody clinic wasn't open last night. Where are all the doctors when you needed them most?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home