Sunday, February 12, 2006

Take it or leave it

Done quite a bit of ridiculous things this week. Blame it on the hormones, its PMS and my bitch genes are highly expressed! Had a scolding session on mon night when an ass called to explained why he didn't have the time to reply messages.

Outcome: I gave him a good scolding session for half an hour with a lot of F words used. I feel so much better as I gave him a piece of my mind. He insisted he was there when I needed a listening ear. Well, compare to the time I spent listening to his relationship problems, mine is peanuts.

Conclusion: he is a natural born asshole.

Another incident happend when you sent me the pictures taken in the beautiful glacier. The girls in the pictures made me feel shitty. The girls were not even close to you. But....ya.... I don't know why I felt that way. Although its short lived, something is just not right for me. FUCK.

Attended a dear friend wedding dinner last night. I enjoyed myself. I am happy to see her and her hubby enjoying themselves after a long and stressful ( I guess) preparation. It wasn't a small event, imagine have 270 people gathered together and eating a massive dinner together. There are plenty of bitches out there to make comments. See.. this always will be a lesson to learn, treat this as a mirror. Do not behave like them! If one is ready to make a comment on others work, please swallow it.. jolly well do it yourself! Don't be a bitch to strangers.

Bad news from Uncle Tim this afternoon dampen my mood for the day. Aunt Kitty isn't responding to chemotherapy and they are going to Beijing to seek for althernative treatment. Why does good people have to suffer from these shit after they have contributed so much to the community and their family? Sickness will hit them when they are ready to settle down, relax and enjoy the rest of their lives. Imagine the impact when your doctor tell you to spend the next few months in pain. If this is what most of us will end up with, is it blessed to go painlessly in an accident? This type of news is not unusal to us nowadays. Everytime it has the same effect on me. I wish her all the best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home