Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just another public holiday

Shocking news announced on early Monday morning. A friend announced he got married over the weekend. Well its surprising more than shocking... really. I am happy for him. He wanted to keep it low as this is personal, shouldn't be talked about at work. Well, we all gossips don't we? gossip gene is highly expressed in women especially!

Another friend had a little accident at home. Fell down and her head hit right on and broke the aquarium. Fortunately she suffer no serious injuries.(phew)

Many things had happen in that 10 days of 2006. Good and bad. Let's hope Chinese New Year will bring everyone better luck!

Started my patchwork project for my little niece (due in march). Its more laborous than what I thought it would be. Ah well.. I will get it done before she arrives. A public holiday turned into another babysitting day for me. Its kinda tiring but with a little fun. Lots of laughter in the house when the little one is around. On the other hand, imagine you have to read the three little pigs for 5 times followed by another new story before he agreed to go for his afternoon nap!

A friend introduced some not so mainstream music to me. I quite like it actually. Its nice to listen to something new and also enriched my knowledge in this aspect so I won't feel too left out when friends talk about it. I quite like one of them...island in the sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home