what goes around comes around had happened
I felt the cold down my spin and then feeling hot and alive again.
Listening to your confession about that someone and how you are suffering, I know you are going through what I had gone through. Maybe a milder version but I shamelessly feel good.
Maybe I am revengeful. I am feeling childish again.
I know someone will do such thing to you somehow, somewhere, sometime. Maybe eventually, the someone may accept you. Happy ending?
All this while, nothing is more effective than you telling me this. It helps so much on giving you up FINALLY. I feel silly and stupid but everything should be history now. I am glad is over.
I guess the pain make me feel alive and remember all the silly things I have done. Maybe if you read this, you may think I take it upon myself. But I am sure you understand why somehow this will happen. It doesn't occur with a reason.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home