Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I do. I don't.

Talked to someone about her marriage problems. I realise its not easy at all the solve any problems or clarify misunderstandings. All along i thought I am ready for marriage, just waiting for my Mr. Right to come. To think again, I don't think I am. We will not know how we deal with it when situations arise. How sure are we that we are ready to spend the rest of our lives with an individual we dated for 12 months or a decade? Friends always say, you will know he is the right one when you meet them. (duh...)

Read an article before saying there are about 10000 person in this entire world who are compatible to you when you are alive. So, how do we choose from that 10000? Or does it come in first come first serve basis? At this moment, I would think staying together is the best way. However, 10 years later, when your partner decided to leave you for some bloody blonde bitch (aka BBB), You wish you have that damn certificate signed and drill every single cent out of his pocket! CONTRADICTING isn't it?

Oh well, not all the love story end in the bad way. Some still live happily ever after!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home