My 40th post
This is my 40th post. It's my little achievement of the month. Never thought I can keep writing!
Yes, I am turning 30 next week. I should record down the before and after feeling, right? I am feeling fine. A little regret that things just didn't turn out the way I wanted and spoil the last bit of my 29th yr.
I had a disturbing sleep last night. Kept having nightmares. Unfamiliar faces kept chasing after me for no reasons. I remembered some ugly figures. I woke up for at least 4 times. Disturbing night indeed. I experience the same thing whenever you tell me things that upset me.
I don't know if you were pissed off after reading my blog. I couldn't care less. You didn't expect a backfire, didn't you? From now on, we may not speak again? or remain as friends? Let nature takes its course. Friends told me to ignore you, wouldn't it be escaping? Anyway, guys don't think that much. They don't analyze things like we do. No point thinking too much.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home