Antidote
Bad things have been occurring to friends and myself. What my friends and my dear cousin had gone through, its worrisome. I do not know what I can do to help them feel better. I have enough shit for myself, really. It may not have exploded right in front of me, but I am getting affected.
Is this really what is life about? Ups and downs, but I have seen all the bad things rather than the good ones.
Somehow, I feel like I have locked myself into a small little room without knowing what to do inside. I just sit down and wait for something to happen. Messing up inside my head.
Saw how my friends suffer when they leave their love ones. I think how we ended would be best for me. I don't think I can live like this. Counting down to when we will meet again. I will be destroyed. You might have seen how it ended but I didn't. Did you think that is the best way out for us? I was asked constantly if I have gotten over you and the whole thing. Yes, I have. Out of sight is out of mind, and it has been working for me. I may need another dose of antidote soon.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home