Remember the memories, remember the impossibilities
It all seems so familiar. De ja vu. It's like the whole cycle is happening again after one year. Indeed, just a slight change of character. I do not believe someone can break me just like this. I need a constant reminder to keep a distant. To act cool in front of everyone. Nothing is allowed to surface. Nothing. We both see through each other in front of everyone.
Saw someone at barnone. He had the same sad, screwed up look like me. He sat opposite to me and I find myself looking at a mirror. A sudden urge to reach out for someone who is having a screwed up life at the same time. I said hi and after a few mindless Qs, I said you look kinda... and you continued "screwed"? Indeed, we both do. Shall we just all generalise it as tiredness. We should stay hopeful, things will be better after we are well rested.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home