One life
Haven't been updating. I am so lazy!
Finally sent everything off to aussie land again. Hope everything goes well and done by end of the year or early next year.
I lost my motivation, interest to do anything recently. I don't want to go out, shopping (strange huh), eating, working.. literally everything. Like I have lost a piece of me somewhere else. Why?
2 of my colleagues lost their relatives over last week. It makes me ponder. It reminds me when my grandma passed away... maybe that's why somehow set me in a depression mode.
Why is this world have to be so unfair?
I have only one life. I will do anything that make myself happy with no regrets. Everyone is interlink somehow. Whatever we do, it may hurt people surrounding us. But do we have to please everyone just to feel better? Will our lives be more fulfilled then? Who are they to judge anyone when they don't even have a perfect life.
I want to tell the whole world what's happening in my life. Don't judge me because you are not in my shoes.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home