Dizzy
Had a really bad sleep last night. Somehow the flu medication made me a ultra light sleeper! Kept waking up and having bad dreams. Wasn't it s'pose to make me sleep?
Work can get crazy sometimes. Hate sitting around doing nothing, it makes me feel lazy and definitely doze off in 10 mins time!
It has been one week since we last talk. I miss you. Kept repeating to myself not to think. Sometimes I still let my mind run wild. But having no contacts with you somehow makes me feel better. Am I finally willing to move on? Or am I just self comforting? Mind will wonder off to think what you are doing? Who are you seeing? Will you miss me? I dreamt of you last week giving a gentle peck on my forehead. I felt so warm. Arrgh.. hate myself!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home