Sunday, April 30, 2006

Oops, I did it again!

Once again I performed the long lost merlion stunt. I had it bad this time, so bad that my throat hurt the next day. No hang over, lucky me! I am highly irritable these few days, bet on the PMS. I don't care.

Watching friends behaving without respect to women, I feel like slapping them. Was it me? or men just behave like this? Pushing their luck till someone slap their brain out of their head to wake up? Making little comments and giggled like school girls. Note: school GIRLS. I wonder if one brings out the real character of the other or it's just the bad influence. Their lower brains were talking for sure.

Looking at player flirting around with girls. I felt glad that you weren't like that when you were around. It's his choice, I wonder if he will feel sick eventually.

Someone out there. Thanks for all the messages. Very sweet of you. Appreciate it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home