Hello Sakura 2/4
After my morning coffee, we started our first day journey. Shijuku Gyoen National garden. Full bloom sakura.. amazing. I was literally walking into a beautiful picture. I was really excited to see this. It comes in different shades of pink. Now, I understand why Japanese are so proud of their signature flowers. Everyone was enjoying themselves having picnic on the carpet grass field. Drinking sake, eating sushi. Lovely!We moved on the the rainbow bridge and *drum roll* our first shopping trip in tokyo. It's breath taking to shop in tokyo. Things available will never disappoint you. Ok ... again, the shopping mall air filled up my lungs and activate every cell in my body. I spent not to much to buy something for myself and my nephew. =)
By the time we went back to hotel, I was dead tired.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home