Doormat/Dreamgirl
Continuous rain for the past 2 days causing floods in certain areas in Singapore and depression of me due to the lack of sunshine. Although the monsoon rain will continue for another couple of days, I am glad to see the sun this morning. Bright sunshine, I do not mind the heat at all for once.
Everyone seems to be reluctant at work, it must be due to the year end holiday mood. Bosses go on leave and the little ones run around without government control. =) Colleagues and vendors giving out christmas pressies and now my office is filled with chocolates and calendars!
I have been reading a book and got really into it now. I realised how nice I am as a girl which in another word, guys will treat me like a doormat. I think many girls out there are like me. Once they find someone special, they will change all their routines to suit their sweetie. According to the author, we girls, should behave like a sweet peach, nice on the outside BUT with a hard pit on the inside. Do not be dependent, needy and show your man he is in control although they are not. Well.. it's a good advice to me. You may think I am like sad and lonely Bridget Jones reading self help book, but sometimes we don't know what's wrong with ourselves. This has been a good help so please don't laugh at me!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home