Time
By the time I am logged on to blogger, all that little something up in my head to be written down are gone. Xian!
Once again, I feel alittle more motivated at work as boss gave me something new to do and it has been getting quite good results. Of course I need to work harder on that but... how much I can give, seriously?
I feel much more relived when heard about my dear childhood friend condition has improved. Thank you to the doctor who is taking care of him in HK.
Sometimes things just happen over spilt seconds. Can we turn back time to undo awefully wrong things we have done? If given a chance, will you undo it even you know it is wrong? We may ask how did it happen? Is it meant to be like this? I am no saint. Desire overcome my conscience... all the time. I maybe losing myself but does it mean I am a evil bastard or just being weak?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home