Rotten apple
Ever heard gossip of someone you know well? After learning the dark side of him/her. You feel sorry for that person and people with him or her? We have different attitude when we are at work or at home. In the business world, do we have to be ruthless in order to survive? I am not sure, but I believe in peace. Kickass boss is not popular for sure. But, will he have better business? Glad that I don't need to backstab colleagues in the R&D environment. No matter what, family is always behind your back. But, what if..... you have done something so selfish and bossy, that your family prefer to stay away from you? How sad!
I went out last saturday, after which, I feel like I have moved on. Or was it because everything got so quiet down that I left my emotional baggage behind? Some old friend called late at night. Sudden rush of memories, sad ones mainly. Constant reminder to shake him off is required. I don't feel anything for him now.
A friend of mine gave me an interesting site today. Very sweet.
http://www.sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home