Monday, January 02, 2006

la la la la

Ha ha, you received the gift finally! I was (still am) on cloud 9 when you told me you like it and you will use it. I simply ignore if you are really going to.. hee hee. All the hard work is not wasted!

Thinking back, I think I might have over reacted upon receiving the flowers. Need to do some self serach on this incident. Afterall, he has his rights to do whatever he wants to and I shall just react politely.

Friend out there, I hope you will recover soon. Remember there are friends back home who care for you. Thanks for listening when I feel like shit. Don't worry calling me anytime of the day whenever you need a listening ear.

I wish I can start some new work myself. I feel very unproductive whenever I sit in front of the monitor at work. Give me the mind of a clever scientist!

Note: some PhDs are just Mr. know all, but with air head attached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home