Gone forever
My dear nephew dropped my phone probably zillion times. And yes! finally it gave up on me for allowing him to do it over and over again. I queued bloody 90 mins for the repair! Well I guess this is the price we paid for technology? We become the slaves, so dependent on it and yet enjoying the convenience it brings us... ya ya.. contradicting and doesn't make sense!
Felt very disappointed when the lady told me all the messages in the phone will be deleted. All the messages you sent me will be gone forever. All the names you called me, I will try to remember all. FUCK! There wasn't any time given to me to swallow this. Maybe it meant something. I don't know what to think anymore. . Just a call and a present, trying hard not to step into the quick sand. It's all stirred up again like snow flake flying in the crystal ball. It doesn't hurt but I hate myself for being so weak.
Received a greeting msg from a friend last week. Apparently, she used the msg I sent her to mass message to everyone. I feel strange.
I have been eating non stop for the past few days. Feeling fat and bloated. I NEED TO EXERCISE!
Its amazing how time flies, how fast 2005 gone by. Looking back, seems like I have done nothing major! I am trying toremember all the people who made me laugh and cry. Is that enough?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home