Wednesday, March 15, 2006

ooi ooi ooi

Celebrated my birthday with another group of friends tonite. Ate so much food! While enjoying the chocolate cake, reminded me those days when I was studying in Melbourne.

I always remember all the sweet things happened there. A great place to shop and live. Although its quite a laid back place but you won't feel you are living in developing countries.

Lygon street, aka little italy. My flat mate and I always go for the gelati as our apartment can see the gelati shop. Somehow... crave for it whenever I looked at the shop.

Victoria market, our weekend must go place. Went there for the whole week grocery shopping. Stingy me always aimed for the $1 vege tray.

Yarra river.. love to walk from where I stayed all the way to Yarra river. Its so relaxing.. and when we saw the melbourne tower.. we... ignore it hahaha. LOVE the flea market on sunday near the bridge. Lots of craft work to look at, amazing.

I miss those days. I wonder if I will enjoy my life as much if I go back again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home