Monday, July 10, 2006

Comment allez-vous?

Indeed disappointed when the French lost last nite. They played equally good as the Italian, just lack a bit of luck. Oh well, life is full of disappointment, isn't it? Career, people around you may not turn out the way you want it to be. That's life. I enjoyed the game last nite, watched it with all the french near to a nice pool.... indeed I felt good.

Couple of incidents happened over the weekend made me know some of my "friends" better. Some people you just don't have to see them again. Do not get involve and stay away. Maybe they have a secret life, maybe they prefer to lie to me, maybe they are just not sincere to be friends. Maybe... Why bother to say hi when you don't want to? Maybe I don't want to see you either? Don't over estimate your capability. Be forward and frank about everything.

someone out there, you are sooo sexy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home