ya-dah ya-dah


I survived the journey to KL. YES! Everytime I visit this city in Malaysia. I just like it more. For some unfortunate tourists who dislike this place, please try again. Make sure you go to the right place. I had a pampering trip this time, not so much on shopping, and of course eat eat and eat....... My favorite KL food, like yong dou fu and chi cheong fun. YUM! Good food can be found in mahmah store or kopi tiam, not neccessarily in nicely deco restaurants. So, there isn't a need to boast which expensive restaurants you've been to.
Been catching up with friends and realised people leaving Melbourne. Ironic isn't it? People are leaving before I even touch the ground of aussie land!
Finally completed most of the major tasks at work and presented to boss. I feel a tinch of satistifaction again. Maybe after all, my work is not so bad, got to be contented with what I have right? Remember when I first started working, salary was much lower but somehow, I survived! Even paid my parents back for the aussie education. No matter how much we earn, somehow, we just don't feel enough because we have constant needs to satisfy. Things that are not are needed in basic living. Work to live or live to work? Just like a rabbit with a carrot hanging in front of it to keeps it running. When we complain we are broke, did we put ourselves into such shit hole? Do we need to stay in such big place in expensive area? Do we need a car? a maid? Flat screen TV? MP3 player? latest handphone? blah blah blah.. there's no ending. Then, we will start to think of getting a better pay job. Don't get me wrong, getting a better job for career development is a + point. Anyway, life goes on. WTF?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home