Sunday, June 25, 2006

I forgot.

Six beer down my tummy. I survived without any merlion stunt. Good on me! Spinned myself to the bed and slept till 11, NICE! Being very me, I cannot remember what exactly happened after my 4th drink. Just remembered I acted sober and made my way to grab a cab without anyone's help. wooo-hoo.... My head is still spinning in the morning. Am I alcohol intoxicated? hmm...

Is it time to search for another job? argh.

Is my intinct right? Qs filled my head, shit is going to happen. Shit happens so often, so quick or many at the same time, don't even allow me to fight it. Done something I may regret. A friend told me off and I thank her for that. I may fall into the same old shit hole all over again. Or am I there already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home