Friday, June 23, 2006

Liar liar

I wonder if anyone has lied something so big that he/she cannot handle it? Wishing one day MIB will zap everyone with the tourch and will forget what had happened...including themselves.

There must be a reason for someone to lie. Inferior? Fear to hurt others feeling, blah X3. I guess, the outcome will be the same cos sooner or later, people will find out. Ugly huh?

How would you react when you see someone lying right in front of ya? I would call that "thing" a creature *similar* to human being without balls and brain who has no guts to admit what he had done. Shit at where you eat is a no-no. Mess with someone at work? that's called stupidity. Pushing the blame to the other party saying she is loose. I don't know how do you call that jerk without balls? Is there any better word?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home