Thursday, June 15, 2006

Not again

Shit happens, and now it seems to be happening to the people around me. Similar scenario, different people, same type of pain and I know it hurts. I am afraid this is some sort of signs that something major (bad of course) is going to happen to me. Me allowing a different person to hurt me? with same type of pain. I am not sure if I ever be able to pick myself up again if it ever happen.

Am going to KL for a short break this weekend. I realised it was almost a year ago when we went there. Time flies.

I was informed my submitted article was rejected. will try other journals, but that also means I will have to work with my ex-sup again. I am reluctant and I am bias. Knowing his working style, he is going to piss me off once again very soon.

I complain too much. I know. Just imagine, with nice and patient people surrounding you. Does a bitter bitch stand out in the crowd? Why do we have to stay quiet about things that do not meet our standards? Is that considered being nice? Or just being a loser who afriad to speak up?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember, no matter what happens or who you may run into, never lose yourself. Today you're up, tomorrow you're down, it's a cycle we never get out of but we'll deal.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home