Sunday, January 28, 2007

I am happy

I have learnt to avoid doing things I shouldn't be doing.

Don't think of things I shouldn't be thinking. It adds on my emotional burden and it makes me unhappy.
Don' do things I shouldn't be doing. Although I still smoke.
Don't talk about things I shouldn't be talking about. Maybe keeping how I feel in my head is a better way out.

Sometimes I feel I throw myself back into the net to get caught. My brain is eating me. It may sounds serious but it does sometimes. Of course, I still have full control of my action. 3lbs organ is responsible for every action we do. Amazing!

I am happy in general. Acting normal at least. But I am starting to feel the stress when people ask me about me going to Australia. Have you found a job yet? How do your parents feel? How's the application... blah blah blah... Not that I hate them, I appreciate their concern. It just make me feel worry about my future. Leaving here may not be the best, but I know it will be a good change for me. I want to leave things behind and not think about it. Put it behind me and be able to never look back. I know I will feel the numb and stupidity one day, but the time is not now.

A cute little diamond hanging on my neck. I am happy. Be it true or deceiveing myself to stay happy that way. I don't care. I don't want to think too much about everything now.

It's another week ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home