Babel
A dear friend of mine lent me Babel DVD.
This is not the first time I watch a movie made up of stories that intertwine, but I love this one.
People raised in cilivlised or uncilivlized places, all do stupid things at times without thinking. These actions often results in unforseen outcome which brings out the ugliness of us. Unable to handle the emotions, we often choose to run and eventually fall into desperations. It's a viscious cycle. Simple stories but worth thinking.
Life has been good these few days. I managed to claim myself back mentally. The alcohol intake on last friday night was enough to make me re-boot my system. It was fun, a long well deserved vaccation for just a few hours for my mind. I am uncertain what I am stepping into, I couldn't care less. I told myself, it's just repeating episodes. Who knows what lies ahead. Life is so unpredictable.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home