ahmm.. Listen!
Went for a friend's house warming last night. It was good, met some new friends, loads of good food and alcohol. Its interesting to meet people from different places of the globe. However, one thing in common among the guys who talked to me. They always talk about themselves. I think they are all very nice men. I wonder, what happen to them? Or do I really look like a very good listener? I listened to them patiently. I wonder if I am really getting old and hard to please? And for the first time in my life, I heard the cheesiest pick up line " Have we met?" ah well, its cheesy, but I talked to him despite I really really want to laugh! Shall not be someone arrogant, I am always approachable and friendly! hahaha and yes, my bitch genes were under regulation last nite.
Drunk and call.. biggest mistake anyone can commit. Well, I did it but it made me realise I will have another big step to move away from the hole I stepped in before. Yes, I have moved on and I still miss him. Some how the form of missing has changed, I miss him as a friend. A friend that I care about. The reply he gave was exactly what I said to my ex-boyfriend ages ago. De ja vu! What goes around, comes around. I think sometimes down the road, maybe someone will say that to him. As he mentioned, I am the active party, but truely, the ball is in his court. Oh well, I shall burn the fucking court. (ok i sound quite angry aha) I don't know what he thinks, shall not care too much. I don't like to be treated as a pest. Seeing people in my life I want to brush off, I don't want to be that someone! I shall not allow anyone to brush my off their lives!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home