The domesticated me!
Clear all the house work within the weekend. Feeling good now because the house is sparkling clean! yay yay! I think I am obessed with cleaniness! arrgh..
Looking at the calendar and realise I have to rush for christmas gifts.. and finish writing the pile of christmas cards. I was really lazy last year, none of my friends receive cards from me! I can do better this year. (I hope!)
Time flies. I can still remember how I spent my last christmas eve with a girl friend. The bartender literally showered us with cheap champagne at alley bar. I am a year older! Did I become wiser? haha... should say I gained more life experience.
A friend pointed out I am always into romantic movie/stuff. These are the things I won't realise unless someone point out to me. hmm.. maybe I am. But I am Piscean! entitled to day dream and romanticize everything. Nice!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home