Pointless
I did something last night. It reminded me so much of you. My mind was filled up with your shadow. Shit!
I become more accepting to everything that is happening to me. I accept that we cannot be together. I accept that's nothing I can do to make the situation better. Allowing everything to happen. Maybe I am too tired to fight it, or I don't know how to. I am still checking airfare constantly daydreaming I will be there to watch snowing with you. Naive I know. I made my first step to move away. More time is required maybe.
Sometimes I think I need to meet someone new to get over you completely, like what happened in the past. If really so, I hope I will meet that someone really soon! I don't like the feeling of having you filled my mind. Haunting!
Have been listening to a friend's complain about her ex-boyfriend for the past few days. I listened patiently. I thought, if she can confide everything to a not-so-close friend, she must have no one to talk to. I don't want to get involve but I think she is hoping I will tell her some scandle. But when a relationship comes to an end, does it matter if one finds out the other party is cheating? I don't know. In this situation, its pointless to me.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home