On the second sunday of May
Mother's day out shopping in the newly re-opened marina square. The second shop i stepped in, I was cut by a stupid hanger in Z_R_. I bleed of course, if not will not be making such a big fuss. How often will you get cut in a shop when you are happily browsing the new summer collection for your wardrobe??
Thursday night out, fun enough. Repeatedly told myself not to step into MOS (so crowded!), but the music and somehow the people were just irresistable. We spent almost half an hour got in and out of R&B room, without dancing. The air was choking.... anyway.....
I was asked last night, do you still like me? I was speechless at the beginning... because I never like him in anyway other than a friend. I pulled through with my... arrr.. hmm.. well.. hmm.. Will someone convinced that someone else is into them? Yes, I have met 2 such men, and NO idea how it got into their head. Should I be nice to beautify their day dream by playing along? or just tell them to fuck off? Sometimes I don't know how to say no which usually ended up suffering. Both the them will bore me death. I have not been bored by someone to that extend before. Talking to him make me feel that I don't need my brain functioning. Pray hard they will get out of my life soon!
I was told a few times that I am a sensitive person with excessive emotional baggage. What is the appropiate way to show that I care but not overdoing it? Do I worry too much? How do I know if I have crossed the line that I am nagging like a mother or showing concern? It's hard, isn't it?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home