Sunday, May 28, 2006

Life is wonderful

Nothing in particular I wanna say this week. Nothing special happened this week except work work and work... and da vinci code. The only exciting thing was Jason Mraz Mr. A-Z. Simply fall in love right away. Life is wonderful... geek in the pink... need to say more??? What was I doing when the album released? Must be dreaming somewhere to miss such good music.

Memory flashed back for days. Things kept rushing back into my head. It felt so close as if I can still smell the air then. Silly enough I know but it's not worth living in the past now. Is it some sort of signs that it's time to do some soul searching?

I think I have been boring my friends. Is there anyone out there who can teach me to be more interesting? Run out of topic to talk about quickly. I don't know how to hold a intellegent conversation now. What happened? Have I turned into a naggy, ultrasensitive bitch who people do not wish to talk to?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home