The week is over
It has been a busy work week. Freaking bad experiements daysss. When machines decided not to cooperate, there is nothing you can do. It happens in lab, and the best solution: postpone the rest of the planned experiments. It may get better somehow.
The second paper got accepted pretty quickly. Unfortunately I don't feel excited (again). I should.. so something about it. Seriously.
I received surprise sms-es these few days. I am glad he remembers me even when he is having holiday, enjoying himself. I want to get to know this person better without remembering how exactly he looks like (for the first time). It has been months since we know each other, writing everyday, I know it sounds like cyber dating (ok ok.. it's lame) but I miss his mails. But I still have doubts, is he over the last relationship? is he a responsible person, is he gonna be here for longer time.... blah blah blah......well again, maybe I am being ultrasensitive like I always do. Trying hard not to think too much here.
People have FB because they are lonely. Lonliness can be scary, especially during festive season. It drives you nuts, out of your mind to do silly things, that you may regret. Sometimes we know something we do will bite our ass later, but we do it anyway. When we are sober/happy, we know what is right or wrong. When we are drunk/lonely/sad, does it make a good excuse to do stupid things?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home