Poly reunion
My dear friend Cherlyn tied the knot today, 07/07/07. It must be a memorable day for her as well as the other 700+ other couples in Singapore. Crazy isn't it? I was very happy that she found someone to walk with her for the rest of her life. Congratulations, my dear friend!
It's kinda like a high school reunion on her wedding dinner. Meeting all the school friends I probably didn't meet for the past 5 years. Time flies, I know this gang of people for 11 years. *gasp* I am glad they are all doing well and looking good. We may not be in the same field but each one of them are happy with what they are doing. It really bring back all the memories of schooling days. Those care free days, we used to hang out so much.. gossip, bitching, copy each other's home work and study for exams. It was a good 3 years. It's a pity one of the closer friend can't be here or we can just continue our non-stop bitching session!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home