Thursday, October 11, 2007

busy busy busy

Busy busy everyday. I have started to pack stuff I need to bring over to my new home. Clothes were piled up like a MOUNTAIN in my room, left only a few tiles free space to walk around. oops.. luckily my mother is not in town so she will not nag at me to clear those asap by DHL. Can you imagine the effort, money and time involve if one has to move to another country to start a new life?

Trying to catch up with friends before I leave. In order to organise meeting, numerous emails and smses will be sent. I am glad that most of my friends are responsive but at the same time I realised some of the people i know are just not so special as well. Maybe I am not so special to them anyway...

My new love arrived ........ YES.. my new Macbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home